We are a startup risk assessment software company
- Saving the lives of people and money of the governments,
- To deliver the risk assessment from geospatial information technologies for disaster risk reduction and emergency responses,
- To build user-friendly platforms to support academicians, research & development, practitioners, professionals, decision-makers, organizations, government bodies and private companies,
- To contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030 in an actionable entrepreneurship and innovation way of utilizing geospatial for a better world, effectively.
- Working together to build a better environment and safer infrastructures for now and future generations.
- Empowering decision-makers for disaster management and emergency responses.
- Inspecting infrastructures such as buildings and bridges for determining vulnerability and risk estimation and deliver its complete reports and recommendations of pre- and post-disasters on asynchronous and synchronous cloud-based technologies.
- Analyzing and computing building and bridge structure for retrofitting, reinforcement, and safety management.
- Determining prioritization of building/bridge reinforcement, clustering of building/bridge safety and damage risk.
- Generating web-based maps and 3D representation on the cloud.
Lines of code
Number of buildings assessment
Geospatial Infrastructure Management Ecosystem (GeoIME)
Vulnerability and estimation of risk, retrofitting
What we do
- Developing Geo App/Web App/software for disaster loss reduction and management,
- Determining the vulnerability of infrastructures such as buildings/bridges and estimation of risk from on-site and in the office through to the web and cloud.
- 3D modelling computer vision from images allowing users to generate point clouds, digital elevation model (DEM), digital terrain model (DTM), mesh, and orthophotos
Visit www.georvs.ca for Rapid Visual Screening.
Awards, Presentations, and Tutorial
Life Saving Solution of The Year
- This award is here to credit the innovator with a leading solution in saving lives and minimizing loss before, during, or after the occurrence of a natural disaster. With the ever present danger created by natural disasters around the globe, it is paramount that industry leaders look to innovations that protect lives, from global projects to devices in the home and much more.
Visit https://www.thestormexpo.com/awards/ for more information.
Visit https://www.floodexpousa.com/speakers/saeid-adam-pirasteh/ for presentation and tutorial.
What experts and professionals say
Subsidiaries and Partners
Keep in touch with us
If you need further information keep in touch with us, please don't hesitate to call and feel free.Contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
If your question has been not listed below, please keep in touch with us
What does GeoIME do for me?
One of the subsidiaries of GeoIME is Geospatial Rapid Visual Screening (GeoRVS). It determines the vulnerability of buildings and estimation of risk on site and in the office.
How much do I need Geospatial Knowledge to evaluate my building ?
You don't need to have any Geospatial or GIS Knowledge to evaluate your building for level one (FEMA-154).
How can I create an account with GeoIME?
To create an account with GeoIME, click the “Get Started” from the main page. In the new windows, right top corner you will see “Profile”, click on it and provide your information and submit to the admin. Later, you will receive an email to activate your account.
How do I purchase a subscription for GeoIME online?
We are in the process to design the “Price and Subscription” Currently, you need to contact the GeoIME admin office.
How do I cancel my orders before I make a payment for subscription or using GeoIME services?
After logging into your account, go to your shopping cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified. However, for any concerns or further questions please contact mailto:info@GeoRVS.com.
How do I use GeoIME services and connect to professional engineer for my building/bridge inspection?
You can choose the type of your service you desire to order and select the name of professional engineer from the list or click “Professional Engineers Near Me” button to check who is close to your area. However, you may wish to email to GeoIME at mailto:info@GeoRVS.com. for booking an inspector for investigation.
I am having a problem accessing the sample on the website, what do I need to do?
If you have any troubleshooting regarding visualizing samples or processing your trail samples you plan to inspect, you can use online Chat at the right side of the bottom of the page or send an email to mailto:info@GeoRVS.com. In two to three business days, the admin office will contact you.
I am having a problem during the building/bridge assessment, what should I do?
If you have any troubleshooting regarding processing assessment, you can use online Chat at the right side of the bottom of the page or send an email to mailto:info@GeoRVS.com. In two to three business days, the admin office will contact you.
What are the payment methods available?
At the moment, we only accept Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit cards and PayPal payments.
How many free samples can I try?
Due to the limited quantity, each member's account is only entitled to 1 unique free sample. 7 days of free trial for 2 buildings (only for Level-1 building inspection, building vulnerability determination and risk estimation assessment.) Also, Open source free access to Level-1 building vulnerability determination and risk estimation assessment.
+1 416 835-5930